View a video trailer about the WellSpring formation units on offer through University of Divinity
Featuring Anne Mallaby (Former Academic Dean of Whitley College) and
Peter Bentley (Senior Lecturer in Formation, WellSpring Centre)
Formation Units (enrolment for academic credit or as an auditing student)
- Art of Contemplative Practice 1
- Art of Contemplative Practice 2
- Art of Spiritual Direction
- Engaging Groups in Creative Contemplation
- Mapping the Soul with the Enneagram
- Spiritual Formation: Shaping the Teachers and Leaders of Tomorrow
Ph: (03) 9340 8000
Different costs apply depending on the basis of your enrolment, and are payable directly to the University of Divinity. FEE-HELP may be available for those enrolling for academic credit through University of Divinity.
Alternatively, if you would like to audit any of these courses at a reduced cost, you can do so (NB: FEE-HELP is not available for auditing students). Please download/complete this form and return it to Dorothy Morgan, Registrar at Whitley College.
NB: If you choose to register as an audit participant, no academic credit can be claimed for the unit, either at the time of enrolling or retrospectively.