View a video trailer about the WellSpring formation units on offer through University of Divinity
Featuring Anne Mallaby (Academic Dean of Whitley College) and
Peter Bentley (Senior Lecturer in Formation, WellSpring Centre)
Formation Units (enrolment for academic credit or as an auditing student)
- The Art of Contemplative Practice
- The Art of Contemplative Practice 2
- The Art of Spiritual Direction
- Leading Contemplative Groups: Exploring the Work of Parker J. Palmer
- Mapping the Soul with the Enneagram
- Spiritual Formation: Shaping the Teachers and Leaders of Tomorrow
Please contact Dorothy Morgan for more details about enrolling and payments. Different costs apply depending on the basis of your enrolment, and are payable directly to the University of Divinity. FEE-Help may be available for those enrolling for academic credit through University of Divinity.
Alternatively, if you would like to audit any of these courses at a reduced cost, you can do so (NB: FEE-Help is not available for auditing students). Please download and complete this form and return it to Dorothy Morgan, Registrar at Whitley College.
NB: If you choose to enrol as an auditing student, no academic credit can be claimed for the unit, either at the time of enrolling or retrospectively.