- We shape each event individually, in consultation with the facilitator and in response to the anticipated size of the group.
- We value the contribution of facilitators and want to give them reasonable notice if low registrations mean an event needs to be cancelled.
- You can help us in this by booking/paying at least a week ahead of the event date.
Last minute event registrations and cancellations
- If you find at the last minute:
- that you can attend, please ring us on (03) 9885 0277 to let us know you’re coming.
- that you can’t attend, please let us know as soon as possible. We can offer reimbursement or a transfer of payment to another event, if you contact us prior to the event.
- Silent retreats are very popular and often have a waiting list. A cancellation policy ensures no-one is disadvantaged by last minute cancellations.
- For all weekend retreats, a $50 deposit (or $45 for members) needs to be made at the time of booking, to ensure your place.
- For all weeklong retreats, a $150 deposit (or $135 for members) needs to be made at the time of booking, to ensure your place.
- These deposits are non-refundable within four weeks prior to the retreat in question.
- Retreat payments must be finalised prior to the retreat.