We are very excited to announce that the recently published WellSpring book, Companioning at the Edges: Exploring New Dimensions of Spiritual Direction in Australia, is now available through the online bookshop below.
Order your copy now cost of $35 (minus 10% discount for WellSpring members and Baptcare spiritual/pastoral care staff members) + postage/handling.
‘Companioning at the Edges is a thought-provoking and timely contribution, which will expand the awareness of those practising spiritual accompaniment.’
– Rev Dr Sarah Bachelard, Author of A Contemplative Christianity for Our Time and Founder/Leader of Benedictus Contemplative Church, Canberra, Australia.
‘This anthology is a welcome addition to the growing literature on spiritual direction from some of the most distinguished members of the Australian spiritual direction community.’
– Rev Seifi Anil Singh-Molares, Executive Director, Spiritual Directors International.
‘In these uncertain and anxiety-producing times I think the work and insights in these essays will be greatly appreciated by many and will further help the wider community ti understand the unique gift that spiritual direction offers.’
– Rev Tim Costello AO, Director of Ethical Voice, Executive Director of Micah Australia, Senior Fellow at Centre for Public Christianity
- All books are sorted alphabetically by author.
- Please enter your order details below, and submit the order using the ‘Submit your order’ button at the end.
- NB: This shopping cart does not include postage/handling – this will be added later. Alternatively there is an option to pick up your books from a location near WellSpring at no cost.
- Once you have submitted your order, we will email you an invoice including the correct postage/handling costs for your order (within or outside Australia), and various payment methods.
- Items will be dispatched only once your payment has been received and/or has cleared.
[PLEASE WAIT – THE FORM MAY TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO APPEAR BELOW]