In order for us to safely welcome you to WellSpring, and in line with governmental requirements, we have developed a COVID Plan.
19 February 2021:
- as per the latest government restrictions issued on 17 February, we will return to the General Requirements of 4 February, and the Guidelines for Spiritual Directors/Supervisors of 8 February with masks needing to be worn indoors, and only 5 visitors per day to your home.
12 February 2021:
- Our thoughts are with everyone as we enter lockdown again in Victoria. If WellSpring can assist you during this time, contact Ann Lock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In line with the announcement of 5 day lockdown for Victoria, WellSpring’s COVID Plan for meeting in person and using the WellSpring building will be suspended until further notice.
- The WellSpring building will be closed from Saturday 13 February to Sunday 21 February inclusive.
- In person meetings will not be possible between Saturday 13 February and Wednesday 17 February inclusive.
- If you would like help organising a Zoom meeting during that time, please contact Ann Lock at email@example.com.
- We will review the possibility of in person meetings as government regulations are updated.
- Please check this website page for further updates.
8 February 2021:
Click here for COVID-Plan guidelines for Spiritual Directors/Supervisors meeting with pilgrims/supervisees.
The Victorian Government Coronavirus website provides some excellent resources for COVID Safe Summer, including a document for caring for yourself, your family and guests in your home which can be viewed by clicking here.
General Requirements as at 4 February 2021:
- We will be offering online options for several of our events. Please do not come in person if you are physically unwell.
- Please sign in using the QR code supplied or paper sign-in book (located at both the Marquis Street and Y Street entrances and elsewhere in WellSpring).
- Please use hand sanitiser (available at external entrances and room entry doors).
- Please maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Please observe room density quotas as per the signs on room doors (and also outlined below), based on one person per 2 m²
- Resource room: 24 people
- Chapel: 13 people
- Prayer room 1 (west): 3 people
- Prayer room 2 (east): 3 people
- Attic: 6 people
- Please have windows and doors open for ventilation where possible.
- Masks are compulsory in all indoor spaces, except for those with mask exemptions.
- Please maintain hygiene measures by avoiding physical contact and coughing/sneezing into elbows.
Serving and sharing food and beverages is a potential source of infection. Therefore:
- kitchen facilities (including fridge, cutlery, crockery and glasses) will not be available;
- you may bring food and beverages in your own container, but these are not to be shared with others;
- WellSpring will supply small individual bottles of water.
Hiring Our Facilities (groups external to WellSpring)
As this plan is subject to change, please ensure that you re-check the requirements just prior to the date of your booking.
- Please nominate a group leader (present at the event) to be responsible for ensuring COVID procedures are observed, and advise us of the name of this person before your event, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The group leader is responsible for ensuring the General Details listed above, are observed.
- At the end of your event, please clean surfaces in the rooms (metal chairs, tables, switches, door handles, bathrooms (if used), using the products on the disinfecting trolley.
- Please observe these guidelines when using the keysafe.