Our goal is for people to experience a “homecoming” to self, to the Divine, to one another, and to creation through WellSpring’s holding space. We invite you to share in this.
Those who broaden the invitation of homecoming through financial donations
To extend this invitation as widely as possible, WellSpring subsidises a number of our programs e.g. Retreats and Building Bridges. We have also increased our investment in the Formation Program through Whitley College to bring more people into these transformative courses.
You can be a WellComer and invest financially in our people by donating in a way which is convenient for you.
You may also specify that your donation be allocated towards a specific area, for example:
WellSpring’s Silent Retreats provide a variety of ways of making space to reflect on our life and spiritual journey.
Click here to view a 5-minute video slideshow by WellSpring member, Carole Poustie, of her experiences of a Silent Retreat at Santa Casa, Queenscliff.
Some feedback from participants at WellSpring retreats
The part I appreciated most was:
- The warm hospitality and chance to rest or walk in silence.
- The morning and evening prayer times centred around the theme for the weekend. So much thought had gone into the focus, the homily and the reflection sheets. It was such a beautiful way to start and finish each day.
- There were so many good things about the weekend: the venue (including the food), the time to be out of every day life, the reflections and the welcoming nature of the leaders
You may like to donate to the Retreat ministry of WellSpring – you can do so below.
WellSpring’s Formation Programs include:
- The Art of Contemplative Practice
- The Art of Spiritual Direction
- Leading Contemplative Groups: Exploring the Work of Parker J. Palmer
- Mapping the Soul with the Enneagram
- Spiritual Formation: Shaping the Teachers and Leaders of Tomorrow
Here is one student’s reflections on the experience of completing The Art of Spiritual Direction.
“Being in WellSpring’s formation program has been a great gift to me of huge significance. It was so much more than simply a ‘study program’, it was my formation – my heart, my soul, my life, transformed and formed. And from this rich, deep, life-giving study and formation, I now have the privilege of being a spiritual director and also working in the area of soul care and wellbeing. I am deeply grateful.”
You may like to make a donation towards the WellSpring formation program – you can do so below.
Ways to donate to WellSpring
If you would like to make a regular or one-off financial donation to WellSpring, you can do so in one of three ways:
1. Direct deposit to our bank account
You can make your donation through direct deposit into the following bank account:
Bank: Bendigo Bank
Account Number: 154841936
Account Name: WellSpring Centre
Reference: Your surname + the word ‘donation’
Please also email us to let us know that you have made a donation, and with details of any particular area you would like it to go towards.
You may like to set up a regular donation through your bank/internet banking.
Cheques can be made payable to ‘WellSpring Centre Inc.’ and sent to:
PO Box 300
Ashburton VIC 3147
Please include a note with details of any particular area you would like your donation to go towards, and your name and contact details if you would like to receive a receipt.
3. Secure online credit card payment
WellSpring accesses your credit card details using 2,048 bit RSA encryption, through the (PCI-DSS compliant) secure payment gateway E-Path.
Click here for more details about the security of paying online with E-Path.