Soul Nurture Days are monthly quiet days to rest, reflect and pray silently in the company of others. Soul Nurture Days are mostly in silence and may include reading the bible, meditation and prayer.
Soul Nurture days are held on differing weekdays at WellSpring Centre (unless otherwise specified), and run from 10 am to 3 pm. Bring your own lunch, a journal and pen, and anything else you might need to make yourself comfortable.
2018 Soul Nurture Days
- Tuesday 20 February (Facilitator: Ann Lock)
- Thursday 22 March at Sorrento (Facilitators: Marg Donald and Keryn Tolé)
- Thursday 19 April (Facilitator: Rhonda Dingle)
- Wednesday 30 May (Facilitator: Andrea Long)
- Wednesday 13 June (Facilitator: Marilyn Hinton)
- Tuesday 10 July (Facilitator: Sally Wall)
- Wednesday 8 August (Facilitator: George Warren)
- Thursday 6 September (Facilitator: Jodi Green)
- Tuesday 2 October (Facilitator: Ann Lock)
- Friday 9 November (Facilitator: Leslie Hanger)