How can my school join Building Bridges
- Identify reasons why the program would benefit your specific school;
- Discuss with the principal and senior leadership of your school;
- Identify a teacher in the school who is willing and committed to be the liaison person at your school, responsible for recruiting and transporting of students to and from the program;
- Receive the approval of your principal and senior leadership for making an application to join the Building Bridges in Schools Program;
- Click here to download an application form in PDF format.
- Please print and complete this form, and return it (including your School Principal’s signature), to email@example.com or by post to:
Coordinators, Building Bridges
c/- WellSpring Centre
PO Box 300
Ashburton VIC 3147
- Await notification from the Building Bridges steering committee.