If you would like to become a new WellSpring member, you can do so securely below using your credit card.
NB: If you are already a member and wish to renew your annual membership, please click here instead.
- WellSpring memberships are due for renewal each January.
- If you join WellSpring as a new member in a month other than January, your initial membership rate will be calculated on a pro rata basis for the first year, until it falls due again the following January, at which time the full cost (adult, concession or couple rate) is due for the year ahead.
Example: Mary and Joe decide to take up a WellSpring Couple’s membership in April. Since three months have already elapsed from the January intake date, they are entitled to a three-month discount from the annual Couple’s membership cost of $130.
Thus, for the first year, from April (when they join) to the following January (when their membership falls due for annual renewal), they will only pay $97.50, which includes a three-month pro rata deduction ($32.50) from the usual $130 couple’s annual rate.
The next January, their annual renewal amount will be $130 for the following full year.
The following categories are acceptable for concession memberships:
- Children under 18
- Low income health care cardholders
- Disability support pensioners
- Veterans Affairs cardholders
- Seniors’ card holders
- Aged pensioners