WellSpring is 25 years old this year (download the 10-year and 20-year histories here) and we’re celebrating with 25 wonderful things – at least!
1. TEAR donation of $1,322.90 – a wonderfully generous donation for the work of TEAR Australia improving access to clean water and sanitation.
2. A New Invitation: become a WellComer, a WellMaker and/or WellDigger (click here for more information)
3. WellSpring Community Day with guests from the Community of Transfiguration
4. WellSpring AGM – can an AGM be wonderful? Yes! It is the time we gather intentionally as a broad and diverse community to discern and bless the work of WellSpring for the year ahead.
5. New workshops:
- Eco Creative Soul Making in a Quiet Garden (with Jude Westrup)
- Spiritual Companioning (with Elaine Mitchell)
- To Live and Do Well (with John Steward)
- Telling the World’s Great Stories (with Jeanette Acland)
- Meditating with Christian Mandalas (with Apryl Huglin)
6. A Street Retreat in Geelong
7. On the Edge: a FREE 3-week series with Jan Morgan and Graeme Garrett
8. An edited publication of Australian doctoral research in spiritual direction. This has been made possible through a grant received from the Patrick and Anthony Wright Formation and Education Fund.
9. Tour to the Passion Play (Germany)
10. A retreat in Alice Springs – ‘Wide Skies and Open Hearts’. NB This retreat is booked out.
11. Re-activating WellSpring on Facebook
12. Covenant with Ashburton Baptist Church
13. A truly wonderful Community Day and AGM, which began with Meditation in the Chapel, with people overflowing up the hallway and past the Prayer Rooms! Many wonderful connections and conversations, beautiful food (thanks Noelene and Mary Lou), special guests from the Community of Transfiguration, an abundant quorum and pavlova to enjoy after the AGM.
… and more still to come!