WellSpring is 25 years old this year (download the 10-year and 20-year histories here) and we’re celebrating with 25 wonderful things – at least!
1. TEAR donation of $1,322.90 – a wonderfully generous donation for the work of TEAR Australia improving access to clean water and sanitation.
2. A New Invitation: become a WellComer, a WellMaker and/or WellDigger (click here for more information)
3. WellSpring Community Day with guests from the Community of Transfiguration
4. WellSpring AGM – can an AGM be wonderful? Yes! It is the time we gather intentionally as a broad and diverse community to discern and bless the work of WellSpring for the year ahead.
5. New workshops:
- Eco Creative Soul Making in a Quiet Garden (with Jude Westrup)
- Spiritual Companioning (with Elaine Mitchell)
- To Live and Do Well (with John Steward)
- Telling the World’s Great Stories (with Jeanette Acland)
- Meditating with Christian Mandalas (with Apryl Huglin)
6. A Street Retreat in Geelong
7. On the Edge: a FREE 3-week series with Jan Morgan and Graeme Garrett
8. An edited publication of Australian doctoral research in spiritual direction. This has been made possible through a grant received from the Patrick and Anthony Wright Formation and Education Fund.
9. Tour to the Passion Play (Germany)
10. A retreat in Alice Springs – ‘Wide Skies and Open Hearts’. NB This retreat is booked out.
11. Re-activating WellSpring on Facebook
12. Covenant with Ashburton Baptist Church
… and more still to come!