Retreats provide a variety of ways of making space to reflect on our life and spiritual journey.
What to expect on a silent retreat:
- Warm hospitality: All retreats offer a safe, welcoming space.
- Silence: We become silent during the first Evening Prayer/Reflection time together, and remain in silence, including mealtimes, until shortly before the conclusion of the retreat.
- Accomodation: In restful surroundings with accommodation in single rooms and all meals provided.
- Prayer/Reflection: Together each morning and evening.
- Spiritual Direction: Available daily for each person.
- Space: To rest, read, walk, journal, enjoy artwork, etc.
When booking for the retreat, you have the option of specifying any dietary requirements or other special needs.
Retreatants are invited to arrive in the late afternoon before the evening meal on the first day of the retreat, and leave after lunch on the final day.
More details will be sent to you individually prior to the retreat, once your booking is confirmed.
2022 Retreats include:
Spring Retreat September 16 - 18 September 2022 Wantirna South
Amidst the newness of spring, you are invited to a weekend aside in the peaceful green surrounds of Wantirna. Morning and evening contemplative pauses and spiritual direction will be offered each day. This silent retreat will be facilitated by Marg Donald and Sally Wall with Marilyn Hinton as coordinator. Marg, Sally and Marilyn are experienced spiritual companions and retreat leaders.
Retreat by the Sea October 24 - 31 2022 Queenscliff (Full)
This seven-night silent retreat is an invitation to rest, reflect and be renewed in beautiful seaside surroundings.
Morning and evening contemplative pauses and spiritual direction will be offered each day. This silent retreat will be facilitated by Marg Donald and team members, Jo Lewis and Rhonda Dingle. Marg, Jo and Rhonda are all experienced spiritual companions and retreat leaders.
This retreat is currently fully booked and there is a waiting list. We apologise if you have missed out, and suggest you may like to register for the Spring retreat? Thank you.