Retreats provide a variety of ways of making space to reflect on our life and spiritual journey.
What to expect on a silent retreat:
- Warm hospitality: All retreats offer a safe, welcoming space.
- Silence: We become silent during the first Evening Prayer/Reflection time together, and remain in silence, including meal times, until shortly before the conclusion of the retreat.
- Accomodation: In restful surroundings with accommodation in single rooms and all meals provided.
- Prayer/Reflection: Together each morning and evening.
- Spiritual Direction: Available daily for each person.
- Space: To rest, read, walk, journal, enjoy artwork, etc.
When booking for the retreat, you have the option of specifying any dietary requirements or other special needs.
Retreatants are invited to arrive in the late afternoon before the evening meal on the first day of the retreat, and leave after lunch on the final day.
More details will be sent to you individually prior to the retreat, once your booking is confirmed.
PLEASE NOTE: The availability of 2021 retreats is dependent on COVID-19 restrictions at the time of the retreat, and may be determined by the retreat centre. We will advise you if your booking needs to be cancelled if the retreat is unable to go ahead as planned.
In 2021, no deposits or payments will be required at the time of booking. An invoice for the full cost of the retreat will be sent to you just prior to the retreat.