Retreats provide a variety of ways of making space to reflect on our life and spiritual journey.
What to expect on a silent retreat:
- Warm hospitality: All retreats offer a safe, welcoming space.
- Silence: We become silent during the first Evening Prayer/Reflection time together, and remain in silence, including meal times, until shortly before the conclusion of the retreat.
- Accomodation: In restful surroundings with accommodation in single rooms and all meals provided.
- Prayer/Reflection: Together each morning and evening.
- Spiritual Direction: Available daily for each person.
- Space: To rest, read, walk, journal, enjoy artwork, etc.
When booking for the retreat, you have the option of specifying any dietary requirements or other special needs.
Retreatants are invited to arrive in the late afternoon before the evening meal on the first day of the retreat, and leave after lunch on the final day.
More details will be sent to you individually prior to the retreat, once your booking is confirmed.
2020 silent retreats:
Please click on the following links for more details about our 2020 silent retreats.
- Autumn Retreat
- Spring Retreat
- Retreat Day at the Community of the Transfiguration
- Retreat by the Sea
- Wild Man/Wise Man Retreat by the Sea
Bookings for silent retreats can be made here.