The WellSpring garden offers a reflective and prayerful space to rest and be refreshed – everyone is welcome (disabled access is available)
Enter from Y Street or Marquis Street, Ashburton
- Enjoy the courtyard with a river mosaic
- Walk or sit in the garden beside the pond
- Spend some moments in the chapel if you wish
- Book in for a personal or group Quiet Day
- Tea and coffee available
Our garden is generally open (February to mid-December) on:
- Mondays to Fridays, 9.30am to 4pm
In 2002, a Memorial Garden was established as part of the Ashburton Baptist Church/WellSpring garden. This Memorial Garden is used for:
- the placement of ashes of deceased persons associated with the church or its ministries.
- a place of quiet reflection and as a place of remembrance.
Further information is available from the Ashburton Baptist Church office on (03) 9885 8210.